Welcome to Melissa Rosado Pachanga Videos Online
Pachanga Volume 1
Pachanga is a new dance craze that is making its revival from the 60s which consists of a series of steps and movements that require a constant rocking back on core beats of music. This dance, originating from Cuba, is best paired with charanga music, also a Cuban rhythm. This beginner level Pachanga online course will breakdown all the basics and fundamentals of this dance and then demonstrate how to incorporate it socially in Shines and partnering.
- Basic Pachanga step thoroughly explained in depth and increase in difficulty throughout the course
- Front and back views of each basic and combination with a picture in picture view of all footwork
- Normal and slow tempo demonstrations in each step and combination with and without music
- All basics of Pachanga explained in depth with an example and a combination that the consecutively combines all previous basics
- Specific modules demonstrating how to apply pachanga and partnering from different angles.
- Bonus section featuring application of the basic step and all Pachanga basics in men's timing, as well as On1.
What are the Benefits?
- Get access from any device with access to Internet
- Increase confidence on the dance floor
- Unlimited access for life
- Instruction by Melissa Rosado in every video
- Learn from the comfort of your home
- Learn at your own pace
- No partner needed
- Save time
Take advantage of this special offer before the time runs out,
and experience a real change in your dance…
Get Instant Access Today!
7 Day Money Back Guarantee
We have a 7 day money back guarantee if you don’t find this product helpful or to your satisfaction. Simply email us and we will process the refund for you!